We accept bank transfer or PayPal payments. Other payment methods are available for individual orders with prior notice when ordering.
If you need an invoice, please contact us (nuoroda į kontaktus) before making your order.
1. Confirm your shopping cart and choose PayPal payment.
2. Perform standard PayPal paying procedures.
3. Receive an email confirming a successful transaction.
4. Receive your order to the address indicated at the time of purchase. It may not necessarily match the address on your PayPal account.
Bank transfer payment:
1. Confirm your shopping cart and choose bank transfer payment.
2. Check your account information, total to be paid and payment purpose. The same information will be sent to your email.
3. Make your payment in a bank or using online banking.
4. Do not forget to indicate your payment purpose. It will fasten administration of your order.
5. Receive an email confirming a successful transaction. If a payment is made after working hours, on weekend or holiday, an email confirming a successful payment may be received later.
7. Contact us (nuoroda į CONTACTS) if you have questions on bank transfer payment.